The Copper Mountain Resort Association, (Resort Association) was created to represent all property owners (residential and commercial) to engage in any act or activity including, but without limitation: to serve as a representative body of persons having interest in the development of Copper Mountain as a recreational vacation area and undertake programs to promote the Resort for the benefit and common interests. The Resort Association has the authority to asses and collect from its members annually. Today the main functions of the Resort Association are to:
- Do what ever it can to help drive commerce to its businesses
- Support the efforts of its stakeholders to increase value of their investments
- Serve the community by providing services and amenities that support the overriding goals of its stakeholders.
In 2007 the Resort Association and the Village at Copper came to agreement whereby the Village at Copper will manage the business and affairs of the Resort Association.
The Copper Mountain Resort Chamber exists to promote the economic prosperity of our mountain community for our homeowners, commercial partners and employees. Our goal is to drive a progressive vision that develops, promotes and improves commercial and community interests by:
1. Acting as a focal point for community communication
2. Develop and support assets that contribute towards sustainable commerce and owner value
3. Promote Commerce / economic Prosperity
3. Help to foster a sense of community
4. Represent all owners internally and externally supporting the good of the community at large
Copper Mountain Rental Properties
If you rent your Copper Mountain condominium personally or through a rental company other than Copper Mountain, Inc., Copper Vacations or Carbonate Management Company, a 4% lodging assessment on rental income must be paid to The Copper Mountain Resort Association. If you have questions regarding this assessment, please contact Stefka O'Neal at email@example.com or (970) 968-2882 X 39815.
The 4% surcharge payments should be made monthly. Click on this link for a copy of the form that needs to be submitted to the Resort Association with your 4% payment.
Monthly payments are due by the 20th of the month following. For example, January's report and payment would be due by February 20th.
The report and payment should be mailed to:
Copper Mountain Resort Association
Attn: Stefka O'Neal
PO Box 3053
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Stefka O'Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org
For help in filing this assessment, you can also contact:
HotSpot Tax Services
The cost to file all tax returns for properties in copper is $120 per year.